The HiVE Gym is ready for use! Here’s what you need to know:
- The HiVE Gym is only used by Adam and Mark’s clients and HiVE members.
- Only Monthly Members can take advantage of the HiVE Gym, and you will have access with your HiVE key fob.
- Your key fob will be adjusted to work for the gym door when you become a “HiVE Gym Member”, so only those paying for the gym will be able to access it with their fob.
- The cost for your HiVE Gym membership is $25/month.
- You can cancel your HiVE gym membership at any time.
How do I sign up?
- Come and see Kaylyn and tell her you’d like to join the HiVE gym.
- Bring her your key fob when you do.
- Kaylyn will give you a “par-Q and you” form for policy purposes to fill out before using the gym.
- Give this filled out form to one of the trainers when you see one.
- Once you are signed up, you will have access any time to the gym with your key fob, however…
- Adam and Mark are asking that HiVE gym members use the sign up sheets that are posted on the bulletin board in the HiVE for the time being, to ensure that the gym never gets too crowded during the most popular times of working out (11am-1pm and 5pm-7pm according to the survey sent out a few months back).
- simply write your name in the day/time slot that you plan on using the gym each week.
- There are many different training packages available to you once you’re a member of the HiVE gym. You can speak to any of the trainers about the different personal or group training packages available.
What is included in the gym?
- Spin Bike.
- Dual cable and pulley system.
- Cable pulldown.
- Multi purpose squat rack
- Power Tower.
- Battle Ropes
- Olympic lifting platform
- Bands( many variations)
- Bumper Plates
- Kettle Bells
- Plyo boxes